Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ten on tuesday

1. What is the weather like in your city today?
Unfortunately rainy.  I just got out of the shower and realized it was thundering-- I never take showers in thunderstorms.  oops.

2. Do you like the zoo?
Not on a regular basis, but going every now and then is okay.

3. Do you eat coconut?
Coconut flakes no, never tried fresh coconut.

4. Have you ever hammered a nail? Are you good at it?
No and my guess would be no.

5. Does your family have a vacation destination that you visit often?
No. :(

6. How many pillows do you sleep with?
I have about 6 on my bed, I usually sleep with 2-5 of them, depending on the night ha.

7. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Check my phone.  Sad but true.

8. Will you send your kids to summer camp?
Probably not for the whole summer but for a week or two.  I always kind of wished I had done something like that, though maybe I would have hated it at the time.

9. What do you put in your baked potatoes?
Butter and sour cream, mmmmm.

10. Did you take swimming lessons as a kid?
Yes!  Sadly, while I can get from point A to point B just fine, I don't feel like I'm a good swimmer.  Or at least I don't have good form.

<3
END

No comments:

Post a Comment